Some more questions:
- Why does it seem like Little Italy is right next to Chinatown?
- Why are pedestrian green cycles so short that a good walker barely makes it across alive?
- Why does the tube enforce digital detox? My phone does not detect a single phone carrier underground.
- Why do people stand on the right hand side on escalators and overtake on the left hand side in a left-driving country?
- Are grey-brownish squirrels tasteful? St. James’es Park has plenty of them!
So many questions, clearly I will have to come back for answers… 🙂